12 Ekim 2014 Pazar

TEDed - Exploring the Issues and Principles for Integrating Technology into Teaching/Learning

TEDed : What level of technology integration do you think you will be able to achieve when you start teaching? What obstacles or hurdles do you anticipate you might encounter when you attempt to integrate technology into your teaching. Which or these obstacles will come from the school administration, from your peers, or from yourself? How could you overcome any of these?
As a prospective teacher, I am mostly keen on using and integrating technology into my teaching especially when I think of the development of classroom-oriented technological materials. I think the possible obstacles that I may come across in using technology in my teaching depends on where I work. According to me my observation, universities are more open to the idea of using technology in teaching and learning process. But, primary, middle and high schools are more rigid on this issue. Possibly, the obstacles will come from school administration because it may challenge their traditional way of teaching. Maybe, I will try to persuade the school administration by showing them the effectivenes of integrating technology.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder